Embrace True Nature Retreat
Date: 24 June – 28 June 2020
5 days of yoga, meditation, pranayama, InnerGuidance, kirtan and cacao ceremonies in the beautiful Swedish nature.
Heart opening journey to connect with your True Self and your True Potential.
Embrace True Nature Retreat is for you if you are longing to take the next step in your life and find a more authentic way of living.
Letting go of old believes, patterns that do not serve you, in order to embrace your authentic self and bring what you wish for into your life.
Meet the team
Tomta Nedergården, 515 93 Seglora, Sweden
Arrival on Wednesday 24th of June between 12 pm and 1 pm. Finishing on Sunday 28th of June at 2 pm.
The location is Himladal in Seglora (30 min. from Gothenburg airport).
Currently the price of the return flight from Amsterdam Gotenburg is € 155.
We will pick you up from the airport on Monday and we will bring you back to the airport on Friday.
Crazy early bird price: 590€ untill 30th of November 2019
Early bird price: 650€ untill 31st of January 2020
Regular price 695€
– all meals and drinks
– all classed and workshops
– shared room
– pick-up from airport
Sign up and information
firstname.lastname@example.org +316 1119 5486
email@example.com +46705 592 109
firstname.lastname@example.org +46738 044 606
30% of the price is paid when signing up, the other 70% is paid latest 1st of June 2020.
“This has been the most profound, transforming and powerful retreat I have ever been to – and that’s with an experience of being to at least 15 retreats earlier in life. The combination of the facilitators together with the activities was absolutely amazing. Ingrid, Corona and Alexandra are tree powerful women always giving from a place of love. You feel genuinely taken care of, acknowledged and loved. The work they do through InnerGuidance is truly sacred and one of the most profound experiences I ever had. Other than that we were offered such range of activities such as yoga, meditation, nature quest, cacao ceremonies and dancing to name a few. To do this together with a group of people really loving and connecting with each other felt so heart warming and the entire time. It has been one of the most allowing and giving environments I’ve ever been in. You can truly let go, be yourself while healing and finding your core. I am so grateful for the experience and will definitely come back – bringing friends and family.”
“Embrace True Nature has been the most transformative and heart-opening experience of my life. From the moment I set foot on Himladal I could feel a wave of calm wash over me. This land is truly magic and the nature and energy is something to be experienced. Being welcomed with warm heartfelt hugs from Ingrid, Alexandra and Corona made me feel safe and at home from the beginning. This retreat really helped me to connect with my inner true true self and to shed layers of old things no longer serving me. The help and support from these three incredible women has been invaluable. They safely led me through this intense process of coming home to myself and I am forever grateful. Himladal is a land of magic with incredible scenery, food, a beautiful lake and amazing people.”