Bali Retreat

Heart Opening Journey – a transformational retreat from 26th of October untill 2nd of November 2019.

Dates for 2020 will be announced soon. If you are interessted in joining, please fill in the form below. 

Feelting the call…

…to discover Bail?

…to relax, connect and explore?

…to give your body, mind and soul all it deserves?

…to follow your heart whispers?

Then join me…

…on this magical island!

…for this heart opening journey!

 

This retreat will be transformational in a relaxing way. 

 

 

Shifts are made in exploring life from a point of pleasure, joy and love,
instead of pressure, control and fear. 

When?

Dates for 2020 will be announced soon, fill in the form below if you are interessed in joining.

Arriving 26th of October 2019 between 1 pm and 4 pm.

Leaving 2nd of November 2019 around 12 pm.

Ask me about the “FAQ Manual” for tips if you would like to come earlier to Bali or stay longer.


Where?

Villa Beji Indah is located in Ubud (centre of Bali). There are 10 unique dream villas, all at one property: full of nature, swimmingpools, relaxing areas and a beautiful river. And… a lovely team is taking care of you: fresh towels, making up your bed, cleaning your villa and preparing delicious healthy, organic meals. There is nothing you have to do!

Program

Depending on how the energy flows: the daily schedule will include yoga and workshops to open your heart: cacaoceremonies, inner guidance sessions and writing/sharing excercises. And there will be free time for yourself and time to discover Bali. The group will be maximum 12 people.

 

Shifts are made in exploring life from a point of pleasure, joy and love,
instead of pressure, control and fear. 

Meet the team

I, Corona will facilitate the yoga classes and most workshops. Sparks of magic will be added by some facilitators who are close to my heart.  

Nita, the manager of Villa Beji Indah and her team will take care of all you need. 

Agus, our Bali guide! He can also pick you up from the airport. Just let me know. 

Investment

Prices for 2020 will be announced soon.

35% of the price is paid when signing up, the other 65% is paid latest 15th of September. 

What is included:

– villa for 8 days (7 nights)

– food & drinks

– all yoga classes

– all workshops

– trip(s) to explore Bali

– and extra magical suprises! What is not included? – flight tickets – transport form airport

I am interessed in joining - keep me updated 🙂